We are excited to announce that we have joined forces with the Asics LA Marathon to create The LA/SF Challenge. If you are a proud Californian, love the Golden State or are simply a marathon enthusiast, this event is for you!
Runners who participate in consecutive Asics LA Marathon and The Wipro SF Marathon will receive a special LA/SF Challenge medal commemorating this incredible achievement! (See below for eligibility requirements and list).
Take the first step and sign up NOW for the Asics LA Marathon on March 17, 2013! Whether you are a half marathoner or a full, keep the training up and run The SF Marathon in June of 2013 to complete the challenge and get the exclusive medal!
· To participate in the challenge, the Asics LA Marathon and The Wipro San Francisco Marathons must be run consecutively. Event participants may not skip an event. The order in which they are run is not important, runners may start with either one.
· Runners must have an official finish time for both events
· Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event. Medals must be picked up at the finish line, they will not be mailed for any reason
· Qualifying events with both marathons include: Asics LA Marathon—full marathon and charity relay; The Wipro SF Marathon—full marathon and half marathon. Other associated races with either event do not qualify, e.g. 5Ks and Kids runs.
· The LA/SF Challenge will be available at the discretion of both races
· In order to be eligible, runners must be registered for both events using the same Full Name and Email Address. No additional registration processes are necessary. Questions or concerns about eligibility or medal pick-up should be addressed with the 2nd qualifying event.
**Eligible challengers will be posted here beginning in April of 2013. If you believe you are eligible to complete the challenge at the Asics LA Marathon 2013, please see their website for eligibility.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact us!