The San Francisco Marathon has a lot going on this month! Join us at one of these upcoming events:
- Sunday, 4/22: The 34th Annual Levi’s Presidio 10, hosted by The Guardsmen. This fun, family-oriented race (10 mile, 10k and 5k Fun Run) offers a scenic course through SF’s Presidio, plus pancakes and Bloody Marys! All proceeds provide summer camp and school scholarships for at-risk Bay Area youth. Visit our booth for TSFM registration opportunities and giveaways! #ThisIsHappening
- Saturday, 4/28: Training & Nutrition Tips with 3x Olympian Dathan Ritzenhein. Join us for a 5K/10K practice race hosted by RUN365, followed by a special Q&A with 3x Olympian Dathan Ritzenhein, courtesy of UCAN! Sports Basement @ 610 Old Mason St, SF, 8am run; 9:30am UCAN recovery shakes and other snacks; 10-11am Q&A with Dathan. Free. All attendees will receive a free UCAN sample pack.
RUN365 Group Runs
Test out this breathing exercise at one of RUN365’s free group runs! The RUN365 year-round club and training programs introduce you to other runners, advises you on form, pace, and more. Upcoming runs:
- 4/23: 4-mile Club Fun Run, Athleta @ 5652 Bay St, Emeryville, 6:30pm
- 4/26: 4-mile Club Fun Run, Lululemon @ 327 Grant Ave, SF, 6pm
- 4/28: Club Fun Run (details above), Sports Basement @ 610 Old Mason St, SF, 8am
- 5/3: 4-mile Club Fun Run, Lululemon @ 327 Grant Ave, SF, 6pm
- 5/5: 12-week Kickoff/Club Run & Cinco de Mayo Celebration, Sports Basement @ 610 Old Mason St, SF, 8am
Stay tuned for more events, and don’t forget to reserve your spot at the front of the pack!