Digital Marketing Manager
Dynamic, multi-channel marketing opportunity in endurance athletics niche. Role offers involvement in multi-channel strategy and campaign execution. Hands-on opportunity that requires a self-starter who wants direct impact on revenue and the opportunity to create great work. Fast-paced, start-up style work environment. Rare opportunity that requires someone who is both creative and analytical – able to craft campaign messaging then monitor, measure and optimize its performance across various platforms.
Desired Characteristics: Creative, analytical, self-starter, opportunistic, able to hustle, determined, committed to creating great work, customer-focused
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing: email marketing, social media marketing, SEM, SEO
- Ability to manage campaign execution across website, social platforms, affiliate opportunities, etc.
- Experience managing marketing messaging to communicate distinct brand message through campaign duration across social, email, print, etc.
- Ability to cater marketing campaigns to target audience segments – and adapt and improve messaging to optimize engagement of each segment
- Comfort analyzing datasets to determine ROI of marketing campaigns and optimize across a diverse media mix: email, organic/SEO, retargeting, SEM, social, events, affiliate – for highest quality traffic at lowest CPA possible
- Personal/sincere interest in endurance athletics niche, which comes out in your work
- Event production experience a plus
- Experience with A/B testing or optimizing conversion funnel/landing page a plus
- Experience managing agency relationships to goal CPAs (SEM, retargeting) a plus
- Customer-service experience ideal – or must have an innate proclivity to put the user first from campaign conception through execution
- Ability to get stoked about running for a really, really long time a plus
Full-time role in downtown San Francisco with competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, including healthcare and 401K plan.
Please send letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org