The San Francisco Marathon and Half Marathon training brought to you by RUN365
RUN365 is the Official Training Program of The San Francisco Marathon, Half Marathons and The Berkeley Half Marathon. Based in the beautiful Bay Area, RUN365 has multiple programs that meet in San Francisco, the East Bay, and the South Bay. Interested in trail running? They also have a trail program that meets in various locations in the Bay Area.
RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches and experienced pacers support runners from day 1 to the race day finish line. From beginning to experience runners, RUN365′s program is structured to improve fitness, speed, and strength. Athletes come back to their program for the community and friendships they build along their journey.
Run with RUN365 all year round or join one of their upcoming training cycles. All runners are welcome to join RUN365 for a test run or two to get an idea of how the program operates. If interested, please email [email protected] for upcoming group run times and locations.
- San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay training locations.
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 group workouts per week (1 informal group run, a track workout, and a long run on the weekend)
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners
Want to know more about RUN365?
Please email [email protected] for more information.