RUN365 Spring Training
RUN365 is the Official Training Program of The San Francisco Marathon and The Berkeley Half Marathon. Based in the beautiful Bay Area, RUN365 has multiple training programs that meet in San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay and Peninsula areas. Our Spring 2016 Training season offered 26 Week, 18 Week, 12 Week and 8 Week programs.
USA Track and Field Certified Coaches and experienced pacers support runners throughout the training program to race day. From beginner to experienced runners, RUN365′s program is structured to improve fitness, speed, technique and strength. Athletes often come back to these programs for the community and friendships they have built along their training journey.
Interested in trail running? Get off the beaten path and mix up your training by enjoying some strides in the dirt along scenic coastal trails and atop the East Bay hills with training advice and maps from our experienced trail coaches. Trail runs are a part of normal training programs and a re organized every Sunday during the Spring and Fall training program timelines with planned routes for you to explore new locations and practice your map navigation skills with fellow trail running RUN365 trainees.
Run with RUN365 and join one of the upcoming training sessions. All runners are welcome to join RUN365 for a test run to experience how the program operates. See the program kickoff schedule below and come run! Feel free to email [email protected] for additional upcoming group run times and locations to schedule a test run.
All Spring Programs Feature:
- San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay training locations. Trainees can run with any of our groups and can switch depending on what locations fit their schedules.
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 group workouts per week (1 group run, a coached track workout, and a coached and paced long run on the weekend)
- USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events
- Online Facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meetup runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners
In Spring, we can also help you train for:
- Oakland Running Festival – Full and Half Marathon
- San Luis Obispo Marathon – Full and Half Marathon
- Big Sur International Marathon
- Avenue of the Giants Marathon
- Boston Marathon
- Rock N Roll San Diego
- Way Too Cool 50K
- American River 50 Mile
- The North Face Endurance Challenges – All Races
Want to know more about RUN365? Please visit the RUN365 website by clicking below or email [email protected] for more information.