The San Francisco Marathon training brought to you by RUN365
RUN365 is the Official Training Program of The San Francisco Marathon, Half Marathons and The Berkeley Half Marathon. Based in the beautiful Bay Area, RUN365 has multiple programs that meet in San Francisco, the Peninsula, the East Bay, the Pleasanton/Tri-Valley Area and the South Bay. Interested in trail running? They also have a trail program that meets in various locations in the East Bay Hills and Marin Headlands.
RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches and experienced pacers support runners from day 1 to the race day finish line. From the beginning to the experienced runner, RUN365′s program is structured to improve fitness, speed, and strength. Athletes come back to their program for the community and friendships they build along their journey.
Run with RUN365 all year round or join one of their upcoming training sessions. All runners are welcome to join RUN365 for a test run or two to get an idea of how the program operates. If interested, please email [email protected] for upcoming group run times and locations.
Training Begins Saturday, February 7th, 2015
On February 7th RUN365 will be kicking off their official San Francisco Marathon Training Program geared towards The San Francisco Marathon and Half Marathons on July 26th, 2015. Their scheduled runs will take you on roads and trails all over the bay. Coaches will be there to map routes, advise you on how to keep your body healthy while distance running and help you reach your training, racing, and personal health goals. All Programs are available for both road and trail.
The program begins on February 7th, and is geared toward the “welcome back” runner or first time marathoner. You can train for either the Full Marathon or either of The Half Marathons with this program. Register here.
The program begins March 21st, and is geared toward the runner who has a recent half marathon under their belt or the new half marathon runner. You can train for either the Full Marathon or either of The Half Marathons with this program. Register here. This year we’re pleased to announce a 18-week new run club in Davis, California, which begins March 21st. It is geared toward the runner who is looking to improve their half marathon finish time, or who is a new half marathon runner. You can train for The Half Marathons with this program. Register here.
The program begins May 2nd, and is geared toward the seasoned half marathoner looking to tune up their fitness, or the experienced runner new to racing. The 12 Week program is not recommended for new runners. You can train for either the Full Marathon or either of The Half Marathons with this program. Register here.
The program begins May 30th, and is geared toward the experienced marathoner, or experienced half marathoner looking to tune up. You can train for either the Full Marathon or either of The Half Marathons with this program. Register here.
All Programs Feature:
- San Francisco, Peninsula, East Bay, Pleasanton/Tri-Valley Area, and South Bay training locations
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 group workouts per week (1 group run, a coached track workout, and a coached and paced long run on the weekend)
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners
We can also help you train for:
- Oakland Running Festival – Full and Half Marathon
- San Luis Obispo Marathon – Full and Half Marathon
- Big Sur International Marathon
- Avenue of the Giants Marathon
- Boston Marathon
- Rock N Roll San Diego
- Way Too Cool 50K
- American River 50 Mile
- The North Face Endurance Challenges – All Races
Want to know more about RUN365?
Please email [email protected] for more information.