Program begins May 5th, 2012
Our 12-week half marathon training program is designed for those runners focusing on half marathon training. You should already be running 4+ miles, 2-3 times per week before beginning our 12 week program. Those who need support to get to that level should join our 18-week half marathon training program. Our comprehensive training program will build your running base, help you improve your endurance and fitness levels and give you tips, tools and encouragement to step up to the starting line and get to the finish line!
All Programs Feature:
- San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay, and Peninsula training locations.
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- Several group workouts per week (a weeknight track workout, weeknight jogs, and a long run on the weekend)
- VIP Race Day Hospitality with bag check, massages, and breakfast at the end of your race
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, heart rate training, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events and fun runs
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- SWAG: 2 tech shirts (one long sleeve, 1 short sleeve), Headsweats running cap
- Discounts at our location community partners