Scholars on the Run
Student and Alumni School Teams Competition
Be a part of the inaugural year for our Scholars on the Run Team Competition! Here’s how it works:
- Berkeley Public School System, San Francisco Unified School District, Penn State, University of Southern California, Virginia Tech, Emory, University of California, University of San Francisco, and Tufts University are already loaded, simply choose them as your team when registering.
- Create your team here under your school’s name if not listed above and use category “Scholars on the Run”
- Utilize your current student and alumni network to compete with schools your size for most participants registered under your school’s team to run on race day-either in person or virtually
- There will be four categories and a winner chosen for each based on number of participants:
- High Schools
- Colleges <2,000 Students
- Colleges 2,000>10,000 Students
- Colleges >10,000 Students
- Each winning team will win the following prizes
- $5 to their school (or school district) for each member registered under Scholars on the Run, divided by 4 winning teams
- Picture featured on the Scholars on the Run page until the following race year
- Digitally mastered trophy sent to each participant’s e-mail (for social bragging of course!)
- Want to view your team roster? Create a fundraising page here to view the participants of your team!*
- Already registered? Join your team here
*Disclaimer: Team captain will have access to team names and email addresses when creating a fundraising page
- Based on weighted placement with age division.
- Points determined by (Place with age group) / (number of people in age group).
- The top 4 scores from your team will be added together to determine your team score.
Looking for discounts for corporate and larger group teams? Click here