Book or schedule a ride to the Expo with Lyft, our Official Rideshare Partner. Just set your pickup location, request a ride and get going within minutes.
New to Lyft? New users enjoy $5 off their first Lyft with code SFMARATHON17.
How to Download the Lyft App
To get started, enter your phone number here and click ‘Get Download Link’.
1. Download the Lyft app from the Apple or Google Play store
2. Enter your phone number and wait for a text with your verification code
3. After signing up and entering your details, click on the image icon in
the top left corner and choose “Add payment”
4. Click on the “Coupons” tab to enter your new user discount code: SFMARATHON17
5. Book a ride whenever you need it
Discount Terms: New Lyft users only. Valid for up to $5 off your first ride taken. Lyft credit expires 15 days from redemption. Discount does not apply to tips, cancellation fees, damage charges, or taxes. Subject to Lyft’s Terms of Service: lyft.com/terms.
How to Request a Ride
To request a Lyft ride, just open the Lyft app, select your ride type, set your pickup and destination locations, and then request a ride. Learn more on Lyft’s support page.
How to Preschedule Your Trip in Advance
When selecting your pickup location, tap the clock icon on the right, set the desired time, and Lyft will schedule your ride. A ride will arrive within the 10-minute pick-up window you selected. You can schedule Lyft rides up to seven days in advance and update or cancel up to 30 minutes.Learn more on the Lyft Blog and Lyft’s support page.