1st Half Marathon, The “Bridge Half”
Sunday, July 28th, 2024
Start Time: 6:30 a.m.
Start Line: Presidio, adjacent to Crissy Field Sports Basement (shuttle info below)
Finish Line: Golden Gate Park, on JFK at the Rose Garden
Distance: 13.1 miles with a 3-hour time limit.
Race Fee: $304.99
The 1st Half Marathon course is USATF-certified
What You’ll Experience: The 1st Half “Bridge” Marathon is packed with thrills—including a run across the Golden Gate Bridge!
- The unique pleasure of running on the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- Refreshing Bay breezes with Eucalyptus in the air – a constant while running marathons in San Francisco.
- Sweeping views of the Bay, Sausalito and Cavallo Point.
- Stunning downhills views of iconic neighborhoods.
- A grand finale in Golden Gate Park.
What You Need to Know: Runner Shuttle Buses will pick up runners in 5 to 10-minute intervals from 4:30 am to 5:45 am by the main start line at Howard and Spear St., and drop off by the Bridge Half Marathon start line at Halleck and Mason St. in the Presidio. Shuttles will also be provided from the Bridge Half Marathon finish line in Golden Gate Park back to the Main Finish Line Festival on the Embarcadero.