Bridge Half Marathon
Sunday, July 23, 2023
Start Time: 6:30 a.m.
Start Line: Presidio, adjacent to Crissy Field Sports Basement (shuttle info below)
Finish Line: Golden Gate Park, on JFK at the Rose Garden
Distance: 13.1 miles with a 3 hour time limit.
Race Fee: $202
What You’ll Experience: The 1st Half “Bridge” Marathon is packed with thrills—including a run across the Golden Gate Bridge!
- The unique pleasure of running on the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- Refreshing Bay breezes with Eucalyptus in the air – a constant while running marathons in San Francisco.
- Sweeping views of the Bay, Sausalito and Cavallo Point.
- Stunning downhills views of iconic neighborhoods.
- A grand finale in Golden Gate Park.
What You Need to Know: Shuttles are provided for Bridge Half Marathon runners from the main Start Line at Howard and Spear St. to the drop off of the new Bridge Half Marathon start location at Halleck and Mason St. in the Presidio. Shuttles will also be provided from the finish line in Golden Gate Park back to the Main Finish Line Festival on the Embarcadero. Times and reservations will be communicated in the coming months.