The San Francisco Marathon Schedule of Events
Find your bib number assignment (July)
Bib number confirmations will be sent in batches beginning July 22th, thru July 28.
Look in your email inbox for a bib number confirmation email with the subject line “Your Bib Number Assignment”.
All participants who did not select bib mailing must pick up their race packet (bib, timing chip, race shirt, and sweats drop-off bag) at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- You will need to bring your photo ID for pickup.
- If you are unable to attend packet pick up, a friend or family member may attend for you, they will need your bib number and a copy of your ID.
- Race Day pick-up will not be available
If you added bib delivery to your registration and do not receive it before race weekend, please come see us at expo/packet pick-up for bib reassignment.
Race Expo and Packet Pick-up Hours and Location:
Fort Mason Festival Pavilion, 2 Marina Blvd.
Friday 11am-7:00pm, Saturday 9am-5:00pm *Subject to change.
Join us Friday evening for a shakeout run with Puma! Afterward, stick around for a panel discussion with Puma athletes, RSVP now!
Don’t forget to get the most out of your race weekend experience with our Speaker Series:
- 2:00-2:45pm Dr. Jeff Shapiro – Achieving Peak Organ Function
- 10:30 – 11:15 am Dean Karnazes NO LIMITS: Running in the Hottest Place on Earth and Coldest
- 11:30 – 12:15 pm Martinus Evans (Slow AF Run Club)
- 12:30 – 1:15 pm Puma Panel
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm Alexi Pappas
- 2:45 – 3:45 pm San Quentin Marathon
For additional information on the Expo and packet pick-up, please click here.
- Event Change requests can be made at the expo and are based on availability, please bring your assigned bib to the solutions table.
- To request a faster-starting corral, please have your bib stamped at the Pacer booth or the Solutions table during the expo. To move back to a slower starting corral, no bib stamp is necessary.
Understanding your bib
Race Weekend Travel and Lodging
- Reserved Parking with SpotHero
- Rideshare/drop-off points
- BART Busing
- Bike Valet
- Gear Check
- Public Transportation
- Places to Stay
- Runner Shuttles
- Traffic Advisory and Detour map
- Follow the Race on Our Live Web Tracker
Race Start Times and locations *Subject to change
- Full Marathon- 5:15 a.m. @ Embarcadero at Mission Street
- 1st Half Marathon- 6:30 am @ Presidio, adjacent to Crissy Field Sports Basement
- 2nd Half Marathon- 8:15 am @the Presidio, 610 Old Mason Street @ Sports Basement
- 10K- 7:00 a.m. @ The Embarcadero near Mission Street
- 5K Saturday- 7:30 am @ Chrissy Field, San Francisco
- 5K Sunday- 7:50 am @ Mission Street and The Embarcadero
- Lollipop Family 1K- 8:30 am @ Chrissy Field, San Francisco
- Ultra Marathon, First Loop – Saturday 1o:15 pm @ Mission Street and The Embarcadero
Course Time Limits
- Full Marathon – 6 hours*
- 1st Half Marathon – 3 hours
- 2nd Half Marathon – 3.5 hours
- 10K Race– 1.5 Hours
- 5K Race – 1 hour
- Ultra Marathon – 6 hours for the first loop (26.2 miles) and 6 hours for the 2nd loop (26.2 miles.
*Full marathon runners please review the cut-off times for the Golden Gate Bridge here.