The team competition is free and open to any registered participant in The San Francisco Marathon on July 31st, 2016. Each team must have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 members. Total finishing time of top 4 runners will determine the team’s finishing time.
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 runners.
- Male teams consist of only male runners, females consist of only female runners and coed teams must have a minimum of two male and two female runners.
- All runners on the team must be registered for The San Francisco Marathon.
- Runners may only be entered on one team roster.
- Runners must follow all rules that pertain to The San Francisco Marathon.
- For all-male and all-female teams, the first four finishing times will be totaled to determine the team’s overall finish time.
- For coed teams, the first two male and first two female finish times will be totaled to determine the team’s overall finish time.
- All finish times are based on official results.
- Finish times of all teams will be posted on the San Francisco Marathon Results website after race weekend.
Teams are encouraged, but not required to enter a special division:
- Competitive – Co-Ed
- Competitive – Female
- Competitive – Male
Questions about team registration? Email Customer Support for more information. The email subject line should read: Team Registration
Email: [email protected]