We have been hearing for years that it is just too hard to choose whether to run the 1st Half Marathon or the 2nd Half Marathon. Rest assured, with our new challenge, you can Half it All! What does this mean?
Run the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon in 2 consecutive years, and you will qualify for the special Half it All Challenge Medal at the Finish Line! Now you can run the Golden Gate Bridge and cruise through the Golden Gate Park and Haight, covering all 26.2 Miles! Once you complete the Half it All Challenge, you are eligible to join the 52 Club!
- Runners may complete the Half Marathons in any order.
- Events must be run in consecutive years.
- Runners must register for both events with the same first and last name, date of birth, and preferably email address to be automatically qualified.
- Full Marathon runners do not qualify for the Half it All Challenge.
- Runners must have official finish times for both events.
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event.
Expo & Race Day Instructions
- Your bib should be marked with a Half it All Challenge stamp. If not make sure to check out the challenge booth at the expo!
- Medals will be available for pick-up at the Half it All Challenge Tents at both the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon Finish Lines.
- Note: Your bib with your stamp is required to pick up your medal. Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.
Check your challenge eligibility here.
*If you are eligible for the medal, or are eligible for the Loyalty program at this event, the confirmation status will show the Challenge name and YES. If it does not show your eligibility, please contact [email protected]