We have been hearing for years that it is just too hard to choose whether to run the 1st Half Marathon or the 2nd Half Marathon. Rest assured, with our new challenge, you can Half it All! What does this mean?
Run the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon in 2 consecutive years, and you will qualify for the special Half it All Challenge Medal at the Finish Line! Now you can run the Golden Gate Bridge and cruise through the Golden Gate Park and Haight, covering all 26.2 Miles! Once you complete the Half it All Challenge, you are eligible to join the 52 Club!
- Runners may complete the Half Marathons in any order.
- Events must be run in consecutive years.
- Runners must check “Half it All Challenge” during registration of their second event.
- Full Marathon runners do not qualify for the Half it All Challenge.
- All eligibility must be approved by The San Francisco Marathon Staff, runners who check the challenge box during registration are not automatically approved.
- Runners must have official finish times for both events.
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event.
Race Day Instructions
- Medals will be available for pick-up at the Half it All Challenge Tents at both the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon Finish Lines.
- Note: Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact us at [email protected]