Three iconic San Francisco running events – Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, The San Francisco Marathon and The San Francisco Giant Race, have brought back The San Francisco Originals Run Series in 2015, a joint venture to celebrate all that is admirable about San Francisco and the running traditions in this great city.
Each race takes runners on a visual tour of San Francisco, through eclectic neighborhoods, scenic parks, and along waterfront trails. Those who register and complete all three iconic races will receive a commemorative medal acknowledging this truly San Francisco athletic accomplishment!
- Register for Zappos.com Bay to Breakers and The San Francisco Marathon by Friday, May 16th. Please use the same email address and name when registering.
- The first 2,500 registrants will become eligible for the 2015 medal.
- Eligible participants will be notified by email the week after Zappos.com Bay to Breakers.
- You may run any distance in each of the three events to receive the medal.
- Runners must complete all 3 events consecutively in 2015.
- Runners must have official finish times for all 3 events.
Race Day Instructions
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 3rd qualifying event – Giant Race.
- Note: Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact the Giant Race at [email protected]!