Four iconic San Francisco running events – Bay to Breakers, The San Francisco Marathon, The San Francisco Giant Race, and The Oral B Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge Run have brought back The San Francisco Originals Run Series, a joint venture to celebrate all that is admirable about San Francisco and the running traditions in this great city.
Each race takes runners on a visual tour of San Francisco, through eclectic neighborhoods, scenic parks, and along waterfront trails. Those who register and complete all four iconic races will receive a commemorative medal acknowledging this truly San Francisco athletic accomplishment!
- Register for Bay to Breakers and The San Francisco Marathon by Friday, May 16th. Please use the same email address and name when registering.
- The first 2,500 registrants will become eligible for the 2014 medal.
- Eligible participants will be notified by email the week after Bay to Breakers.
- You may run any distance in each of the four events to receive the medal.
- Runners must complete all 4 events consecutively in 2014.
- Runners must have official finish times for all 4 events.
Race Day Instructions
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 4th qualifying event – Bridge to Bridge.
- Note: Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact us at [email protected]