You did it! You ran both Half Marathons, earned your huge “Half it All” bling and saw how you stacked up each year. You ran the 26.2, but more importantly, now you’re eligible to join a special group at The SF Marathon; The 52 Club.
What’s the 52 Club? Run each SF Marathon event (1st Half, 2nd Half, and Full Marathon) in consecutive years and you’ll have logged 52.4 miles with us. That’s some serious commitment, and we want to celebrate you! If you thought that spinner medal was cool, you’re going to love our 52 Club Hoodies! If you’ve completed the Half it All Challenge, you may qualify to enter the 52 Club.
• Runners must complete the Half it All Challenge before running the Full Marathon. All rules and restrictions apply to this step.
• Half it All Challenge Finishers from 2011 events ARE eligible to join the 52 Club in 2012.
• All 3 events must be run in consecutive years, runners may not skip an event year. No exceptions.
• Runners must check “52 Club” during registration for their final year (The Full Marathon).
• Athletes who forget to check the “52 Club” box may submit their correction via email by June 30, 2012.
• Runners’ must select a sweatshirt size during registration. If no size is selected, the runner will receive a hoodie sized according to the t-shirt size selected during event registration. Size changes will be accepted through June 15, 2012.
• All eligibility is approved by TSFM Staff.
• An Official 52 Club Commemorative Hoodie
• Name and Combined 3-Year Results Posted to The SF Marathon Website
• Major Bragging Rights
Race Day Instructions…
• Hoodies will be available for pick-up at the 52 Club Tent at the Main Finish Line on Embarcadero.
• The Tent will be located beyond the Main Finisher’s chute in Marathon Village.
• Runners must pick up their sweatshirt on Race Day, no hoodies will be mailed.
• You must be eligible to pick up your hoodie. You may check your eligibility by logging into your account, contacting us, or verifying that your name is on our list at the 52 Club Booth at the Runner Expo.