We’ve been hearing for years that it’s just too hard to choose whether to run the 1st or 2nd Half Marathon. Rest assured, with our new challenge, you can Half it All! What does this mean?
Now you can run the Golden Gate AND cruise through the Haight, covering all 26.2 Miles!
Also, complete the Half it All Challenge, and you’re eligible to join the 52 Club!
Here are the Details:
- Runners may complete the Half Marathons in any order.
- Events must be run in consecutive years. No exceptions.
- Runners must check “Half it All Challenge” during registration of their finishing event.
- Full Marathoners do not qualify for this challenge.
- Runners may NOT skip a year in between events for any reason.
- Runners who complete the same half marathon event twice do not qualify.
- All eligibility must be approved by The SF Marathon Staff, runners who check the challenge box in registration are not automatically approved.
Race Day Medal Pick-Up
- Medals will be available in the Half it All Challenge Tents at both the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon Finish Lines.
- The Half it All tents are beyond the finisher’s chutes in the Marathon Village Area.
- You MUST pick up your medal on Race Day, medals will not be mailed.
- You must be eligible to pick up your medal. You may check your eligibility by logging into your account, contacting us, or verifying your name is on our list at the Half it All Booth at the Runner Expo.