What’s the 52 Club? Run each of The San Francisco Marathon Events (Full Marathon, 1st Half Marathon, and 2nd Half Marathon) in consecutive years and you will have logged 52.4 miles with us! That is some serious commitment and we want to celebrate you! If you thought that spinner medal was cool, you are going to love our 52 Club Hoodies!
- Runners must complete the Half It All Challenge before running the Full Marathon.
Half It All Challenge Finishers from 2013 events are eligible to join the 52 Club in 2014.
- Runners must check “52 Club” during registration for their final year.
- Athletes who forget to check the “52 Club” box may submit their correction via email to [email protected] by June 30, 2014.
- Runners must select a sweatshirt size during registration. If no size is selected, the runner will receive a hoodie sized according to the t-shirt size selected during event registration. Size changes will be accepted through June 15, 2014.
Club Members Get
- An Official 52 Club Commemorative Hoodie.
- Name and Combined 3-year results posted on The San Francisco Marathon website.
Race Day Instructions
- Hoodies will be available for pick-up at the 52 Club Tent at the Main Finish Line on the Embarcadero – the tent will be located beyond the Main Finisher’s Chute in Marathon Village.
- Runners must pick up their Hoodies on Race Day. No Hoodies will be mailed.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact us at [email protected]