What’s the 52 Club? Run each of The San Francisco Marathon Events (Full Marathon, 1st Half Marathon, and 2nd Half Marathon) in consecutive years and you will have logged 52.4 miles with us! That is some serious commitment and we want to celebrate you! If you thought that spinner medal was cool, you are going to love our 52 Club Hoodies!
- Runners must complete the Half It All Challenge before running the Full Marathon. Only runners running the 2016 Full Marathon are eligible.
Half It All Challenge Finishers from 2015 events are eligible to join the 52 Club in 2016.
- Runners must register for all events with the same first and last name, date of birth, and preferably email address to be automatically qualified.
- Runners must select a sweatshirt size (unisex sizing) during registration. If no size is selected, the runner will receive a hoodie sized according to the t-shirt size selected during event registration. Size changes will be accepted through May 1, 2016.
Club Members Receive
- An Official 52 Club Commemorative Hoodie.
Race Day Instructions
- Hoodies will be available for pick-up at the Challenge table at the Expo.
- Runners must pick up their Hoodies at the Expo. No Hoodies will be mailed.
Check your challenge eligibility here.
*If you are eligible for the medal, or are eligible for the Loyalty program at this event, the confirmation status will show the Challenge name and YES. If it does not show your eligibility, please contact [email protected]