If you love the Bay Area this challenge is for you! Runners who participate in The San Francisco Marathon and The Berkeley Half Marathon consecutively will receive a special San Francisco/Berkeley Challenge medal commemorating this incredible achievement.
- The San Francisco Marathon (Full, 1st Half, 2nd Half, 5K, and 52.4) and The
Berkeley Half Marathon (Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay 10K and 5K) must be run consecutively.
- Runners must have official finish times for both events.
- Runners must register for both events with the same first and last name, date of birth, and preferably email address to be automatically qualified.
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event.
Race Day Instructions
- Your bib should be marked with a SF/Berkeley stamp. If not make sure to check out the challenge booth at the expo!
- Medals will be available for pick-up at the SF/Berkeley Challenge Tents at both the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon Finish Lines.
- Note: Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.