The San Francisco Marathon and The Berkeley Half Marathon are excited to announce a new challenge. If you love the Bay Area this challenge is for you!
Runners who participate in The San Francisco Marathon and The Berkeley Half Marathon consecutively will receive a special San Francisco/Berkeley Challenge medal commemorating this incredible achievement.
The Berkeley Half Marathon – Sunday, November 24, 2013 – Next year’s 2014 Event Date will be released soon!
The San Francisco Marathon – Sunday, July 27, 2014 – Register Here!
- The San Francisco Marathon (Full, 1st Half, 2nd Half, 5K/Progressive) and The
Berkeley Half Marathon (Half, 10 Mile, 10K) must be run consecutively.
- Runners must have official finish times for both events.
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event.
Race Day Instructions
- Medals will be available for pick-up at the SF/Berkeley Challenge Tents at both the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon Finish Lines.
- Note: Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact us at [email protected]