If you love the Bay Area this challenge is for you! Runners who participate in The San Francisco Marathon and The Berkeley Half Marathon consecutively will receive a special San Francisco/Berkeley Challenge medal commemorating this incredible achievement.
- The San Francisco Marathon (Full, 1st Half, 2nd Half, 5K, and 52.4) and The
Berkeley Half Marathon (Half and 5K) must be run consecutively.
- Runners must have official finish times for both events.
- Runners must register for both events with the same first and last name, date of birth, and preferably email address to be automatically qualified.
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event.
Race Day Instructions
- Your bib should be marked with a SF/Berkeley stamp. If not make sure to check out the challenge booth at the expo!
- Medals will be available for pick-up at the SF/Berkeley Challenge Tents at both the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon Finish Lines.
- Note: Medals must be picked up at the Finish Line. Medals will not be mailed for any reason.
Check your eligibility HERE
(Please note you will only show as eligible if you are currently registered for The 2015 San Francisco Marathon)