Run365 Training Program 2015 Spring Kickoff
On February 7th, RUN365 kicked off the official 26-week San Francisco Marathon Training Program with a 5K run along Chrissy Field, set against the backdrop of the Golden Gate Bridge. The Run365 series of training programs help runners train for regional races, primarily The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon and Half Marathons on July 26th, 2015.
With seven regional training hubs, Run365 training runs take trainees on roads and trails along the most beautiful section of the Bay Area. USATF certified coaches will be there to map routes, advise on fitness and health while distance running and help trainees reach training, racing, and personal health goals. All Programs are available for both road and trail. Training can support novice or experienced runners, and include 26-week, 18-week, 12-week and 8-week programs to fit your training needs.
Click here – REGISTER TODAY for the program that fits your needs.
Click on this image below to view a video of the Run365 Spring Training Kickoff at the Presidio:
All Programs Feature:
- San Francisco, Peninsula, East Bay, Pleasanton/Tri-Valley Area, and South Bay training locations
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 group workouts per week (1 group run, a coached track workout, and a coached and paced long run on the weekend)
- USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners
We can also help you train for:
- Oakland Running Festival – Full and Half Marathon
- San Luis Obispo Marathon – Full and Half Marathon
- Big Sur International Marathon
- Avenue of the Giants Marathon
- Boston Marathon
- Rock N Roll San Diego
- Way Too Cool 50K
- American River 50 Mile
- The North Face Endurance Challenges – All Races
Updated on 1/7/16 to reflect that our coaches are all USATF certified.