How to be a part of #TSFM2015 without running a mile
We know not everyone is ready to take on our course so whether you’re the family of one of our runners or looking to be a part of our 2015 race community check out all of the amazing ways you can participate in this year’s race!
Attend our FREE 2015 Health & Fitness Expo
Come experience the latest in health and fitness gear, nutrition and tech. Highlights include:
- Beer Garden presented by Lagunitas Brewing Company with complimentary beer and chip pairings presented by Kettle Chips.
- Food trucks from Off the Grid with outdoor picnic seating.
- Shakeout Run with Fitbit Ambassador Dean Karnazes at 8:30AM Saturday morning – Click here to RSVP
- Expo exclusive limited edition 2015 screen printed race merchandise from Lululemon
- 55 unique vendors and so much more!
Friday, July 24th 12pm-7pm
Saturday, July 25th 9am-5pm
Download the FREE 2015 Race Weekend App powered by Fitbit to track runners!
- Easy tracking of multiple participants at the same time
- Live Push Notifications as progress is made on course
- Interactive Course Map & Live Map Tracking
- Interactive Experiences for Spectators & Runners
- Click to Learn More
Attend the Race in person and cheer on our runners!
With cheer stations all along the course, buses to bring you to each cheer station and free easy access to our finish line festival it’s never been easier to cheer on our runners.
Official Cheer Station Locations:
- Starting Line – Embarcadero and Mission
- Fort Mason/Safeway – North East corner of Laguna Street at Marina Blvd
- Sports Basement Presidio – South side of Mason Street
- MLK – North West corner of MLK at Metson
- Sports Basement Pop Up Party – 16th Street and Bryant Street
- Main Finish Line – Embarcadero Street and Folsom Street
- Bring your pup and join DogVacay at the DogVacay Cheer Mile station located at Mile 7 and Mile 20 (Duboce Park, corner of Haight St. & Pierce St). Enjoy a photo booth, snacks (for humans and dogs), cheering props, and adoptable dogs. Learn more about DogVacay.
Attend The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon Finish Line Festival & Beer Garden – Presented by Lagunitas Brewing Company
Come enjoy IPAs, ales and expert chip pairings offered by our Beer Garden presenting partners, Lagunitas Brewing Company and Kettle Chips. With food trucks from Off the Grid at the Finish Line Festival, you won’t find a better spot to enjoy the excitement of The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon as you can watch the event live on the big screen across from the beer garden.
Watch our race live on USL.tv!
Coverage will include expert commentary, course previews, elite athlete interviews and post-race highlight coverage. With more than 25,000 runners taking part in The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon’s 38th running on July 26th, 2015, the live streaming coverage of the event will ensure that fans from around the globe will not miss a beat.