RUN365 Marathon Training
Let’s prepare for the big race together!
RUN365 Training is the official training program of the San Francisco Marathon! We have been training thousands of runners for our race for over 10 years. If you can’t make it with us locally to train, we have a virtual training experience for you. It has a unique in-person feel that lets you participate globally with us each week using our Virtual365 GPS tracking app.
We kick off June 12th! Join us for a free test run!
Here’s what’s included:
- Weekend long runs in 4 locations – SF, East Bay, South Bay, and North Bay
- Weekly Q&A Group Calls with your coaches and Jorge Maravilla, two-time winner of the SF Marathon.
- Weekly training plan for specific distances, full marathon or half marathon
- Yoga for Runners video sessions
- Weekly newsletter with training tips and nutrition hints
- Casual meet-ups organized via the RUN365 Facebook Group Communities
- Benchmark Pins to proudly display your progress!
- VIP at the finish line of the race
- Virtual GPS App each weekend with leaderboards!
- and the community you need to help you get to the start line!
Cost – 59.00 for 15 weeks of training
Check your email for more details as we get closer!
Here’s how the virtual portion works:
- Download the Virtual365 App from the Apple app store or Google Play store. Each week you will be invited to run the same course, virtually that the in-person trainees are running. After your training run, view your finish times & rankings on the Virtual365 App leaderboard
- Here’s what the leaderboard will look like. See who is running in your time zone, state, and city with our Geo-based segmentation
Record your weekly mileage on our RUN365 mileage tracker leaderboard
With RUN365, you’re not just training; you’re part of a community of runners with the same goals in mind! Let’s do this!!!