How the Virtual “Coincidental Race” works:
- What does this mean – Coincidental Race?: Did you know that you can coincidentally complete and compete in two races at once? Run your virtual SF Marathon race during any other in-person or virtual event; one run, two completed races. Just report your results or turn on our tracking app. Two birds, one stone, what a coinkidink!
- Choose your race distance from these options and register
- Download the San Francisco Marathon Tracking App (See Below for App Links)
- Follow the instructions in the Connect & Claim email, which will be sent to all Virtual participants in July 2023
- You can run your Virtual (with our race app) race anytime before PST (U.S.) and Monday, July 24th at 12:00 PM PST.
- Don’t want to use the app? You can submit your finish time instead!
- Check the leaderboard to see where you rank against other runners across the globe! (Link to post results and view the leaderboard will be emailed out with virtual instructions)
- Expert level hack: complete your virtual race during any other in-person event; one run, two completed races. Just report your results or turn on our tracking app. Two birds, one stone!
- Loyal RunnersIf you are a Loyal Runner, you can retain your status by running virtually!
|First Half Marathon||$29.99|
|Second Half Marathon||$29.99|