The San Francisco Marathon Events
Featuring 6 different events, we offer something for everyone!
Click on the event name, or on the side menu for more detailed information about each event. All courses are USATF certified.
- Full Marathon: 26.2 miles of FUN! Runners see many of the iconic sites of San Francisco, and have the experience of running on the roadbed of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 1st Half Marathon: The 13.1 mile course of the 1st Half Marathon covers the same route as the 1st Half of the full marathon, and includes running on the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 2nd Half Marathon: Flat and fast, the 2nd Half Marathon gives runners a complete tour of Golden Gate Park, and many of the unique neighborhoods that are famous in San Francisco.
- 5K & Progressive Marathon: Choose to run the 5K , or track your miles while training for the 5K and earn a medal by signing up for the Progressive Marathon.
- Munchkin Kids Run: Check back for more information.